1. There will be two categories, the “Cutest Cowgirl” and the “Cutest Cowboy.” To enter, submit a new photo of the child dressed as a Cowgirl or Cowboy.
2. The child in the photo must be 12 years or younger.
3. The person submitting the entry will be the winner (not the child in the photo.) Please attach a short description of the child’s outfit to be read at the final competition.
4. The permission form signed by a parent or guardian must be submitted with the photo of the child or the photo will be disqualified. Photos without the proper signed permission form attached will be disqualified. You may scan or photograph the signed form or fax it to 601-425-1471.
5. Photos must be new and not photo-shopped. The child in the photo must be dressed in western attire with a sign or paper with B95 written on it visible in the photo. B95 signs may not be added by photo-shop or via an app (Snap Chat).
6. Entries (photo and permission form) must be emailed to email@example.com by August 3, 2018. Permission forms sent by fax to 601-425-4171 will be acceptable. A photo or scan of the permission form may be emailed with the photo.
7. All entries will be posted on b95country.com for voting on Tuesday, August 7, 2018. The Top 5 “Cutest Cowgirls” and Top 5 “Cutest Cowboys” will be announced on the B95 Breakfast Club on Wednesday, August 8, 2018. The decision of the judges is final.
8. The Top 5 in each category will win FOUR tickets to Bull, Bands and Barrels on August 11, 2018 at the Forrest County Multi-Purpose Center. The Top 5 in each category must be present at Boot Country on August 11, 2018 at 2:30pm for the final grand prize award. The children should be dressed in the same outfit that they wore in the photo. All prizes will be awarded at that time.
9. There will be ONE grand prize winner in each category, who will be upgraded to four (4) VIP tickets to the Bulls, Bands and Barrels at the Forrest County Multi-Purpose Center on August 11, 2018 plus backstage passes to meet Corey Smith and a $100 gift certificate to Boot Country.
10. B95 reserves the right to use any audio, video or photographic material which involves the winner or their family for promotional use without further compensation or permission.
11. Winners must waive any claims of liability against B95/WBBN Radio Station, Blakeney Communications, Inc. its employees and agents for any personal injury or loss, including death, or any property loss or damage which may occur from participation in the contest or use of any prize. Blakeney Communications, Inc. makes no warranty or claim whatsoever as to the safety, health or advisability of participating in the B95 “Cutest Cowgirl” and “Cutest Cowboy” contest. Winners should participate and accept and use prizes on at their own risk. Winners will be required to sign a written waiver of liability and agree to hold Blakeney Communications, Inc. harmless for any liability whatsoever related to this contest and any prize awarded.
12. Employees, agents, successors, and assignees of B95 and Blakeney Communications, Inc., its advertising agencies and promotional companies involved in the promotion as well as family and household members of same, shall be ineligible to participate in the promotion and shall be ineligible for any prize.
13. Employees, agents, successors, and assignees of Bulls, Bands, and Barrels or Boot Country, their advertising and promotional companies involved in this promotion as well as family and household members of same, shall also be ineligible to participate in this promotion and shall be ineligible for any prize.
14. Employees of other radio stations and television stations are ineligible to win.
15. B95 reserves the right to change the rules.
P. O. Box 6408, Laurel, MS 39441
P. O. Box 16596, Hattiesburg, MS 39404
Phone 601-649-0095 Fax 601-649-8199
Phone 601-544-0095 Fax 601-545-8199
Shipping address: 4580 Hwy. 15 N. Laurel, MS 39443
Locally owned and operated by Blakeney Communications, Inc.
Questions or comments about this website: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the B95 app!